With the progression of his Chuuni Disease, Shioda Tetsuya is shunned by his family, and dies in despair, a thirty three year old jobless virgin. He vowed that if he was born again, this time he would stay away from delusions and live life seriously. Fortunately, he reincarnated in another world as a girl named Tilea, and lived a happy life with her kind parents and adorable little sister, but…
Lately, she’d been troubled. Her beloved sister had begun talking about how she was actually one of the Six Demon Generals, serving directly under Demon King Zorg, a descendant of the Three Great Demons. The situation was looking bad. She had to do something before this Chuuni Disease got any worse!
This is a fantasy “misunderstanding story” about a protagonist who has not noticed in the slightest that she’s a “cheat”-like existence, and how in her efforts to heal her sister’s Chuuni Disease (except that she really is one of the Six Demon Generals), she somehow or other ended up setting out to defeat the Demon King.
- Chapter 1 – My little sister became a chuunibyou!
- Chapter 2 – Demon General Camilla? Who’s that?
- Chapter 3 – I am the Demon General Camilla
- Chapter 4 – I was hit by my little sister
- Chapter 5 – What’s with this Middle-Aged Chuunibyou!?
- Chapter 6 – By ‘Evil God’, you mean me?
- Chapter 7 – My elder sister is an Evil God
- Chapter 8 – My little sister picked up a stray dog
- Chapter 9 – This dog is making light of interviews, isn’t he
- Chapter 10 – My little sister took in a dog. His name is Gargan, she says
- Chapter 11 – Iron Wall Nielsen has humbly come
- Chapter 12 – This dog is a hardcore NEET
- Chapter 13 – I defeated the enemy general
- Side Story – Evil God Dark Matter descends!
- Chapter 14 – I met an elf
- Chapter 15 – I need to be thorough in the dog’s training, huh
- Chapter 16 – Hidler Appears
- Side Story – Bizef Forkranz’s Past
- Chapter 17 – Illusion magic, how fearsome!
- Chapter 18 – The Demonic Evil Three are coming to pick a fight
- Chapter 19 – Heaven-Sent Children of Destruction, the Evil Demonic Three
- Chapter 20 – It’s important to prepare before a battle, isn’t it
- Chapter 21 – My companions are a dog and a loser. What do I do?
- Chapter 22 – I underestimated the level of Otherworld Delinquents
- Chapter 23 – Experience the power of the Killer Nunchaku!
- Chapter 24 – You’ve finally made me angry
- Chapter 25 – A mortal struggle, and the end.
- Chapter 26 – Luxembourg’s Secret Maneuvering
- Chapter 27 – The skill of a craftsman sure shines
- Chapter 28 – Family discussions are important, aren’t they (Opening)
- Chapter 29 – Family discussions are important, aren’t they (Middle)
- Chapter 30 – Family discussions are important, aren’t they (Finale)
- Chapter 31 – Shall we have tea? (Opening)
- Chapter 32 – Shall we have tea? (Middle)
- Chapter 33 – Shall we have tea? (Finale)
- Chapter 34 – The skill of a craftsman sure shines, huh. I’ve said it twice now!
- Chapter 35 – I’m the payment for a loan? Is this some period drama?
- Chapter 36 – I am the Viceroy of the Evil God Army, Camilla.
- Chapter 37 – It’s Tilea’s swordsmanship dojo! (Opening)
- Chapter 38 – It’s Tilea’s swordsmanship dojo! (Finale)
- Chapter 39 – Gargan Subjugation Team, you say? (Opening)
- Chapter 40 – Gargan Subjugation Team, you say? (Middle)
- Chapter 41 – Gargan Subjugation Team, you say? (Finale)
- Chapter 42 – It’s Tilea’s magic lessons! (Opening)
- Chapter 43 – It’s Tilea’s magic lessons! (Finale)