As you guys can see on my patreon, I put the series on hiatus. It wasn’t something I wanted to do, but between the unexpected workload from the new workshops that I’m in, and another reason that I rather not speak about in too much detail, I’m going to have to do that.
So, it’ll be on hiatus for another week or two, maybe slightly more. During this time, I’ll still continue to stack up chapters, so expect a mass chapter dump when I’m back for the series!
Alright, so I’ve been getting quite a few messages here and there about why there hasn’t been any updates, am I dropping Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel etc. The first thing I’m going to do is point you to this announcement I wrote up before.
Since the ones that have been continuously pestering me about it obviously read the link, here are the other stuff that came up:
1) I had a surgery on my toe due to inflammation and infection during Easter
2) I’ve been having really long shifts for the past few weeks, so I’ve been barely going online.
3) We were going to move the servers last week, so Silva asked us not to post anything. Then, due to time issues, we ended up having to move it yesterday, we are advised not to post anything until the server is registered and everything runs smoothly (which would take 2 days or so).
i.e. Lots of stuff came up in real life and with the site, I have the chapters translated and you’re getting them all this weekend.
Hey everyone, Selutu here. Well, I’m back… Sort of.
I have not actually settled in properly yet. Due to the nature of my school, I actually have to spend my weekdays working, then at the end of the day, I will pretty much collapse onto the bed whenever I get back to my room.
That brings us to the point of this post. The number of chapters for Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel per week will remain the same, however, I cannot guarantee to post it on Monday to Friday due to the reason I have stated above. Instead, I will just post it whenever I finish the chapters and have time, so do check back frequently for the chapters.
Now, more information. Since Switzerland’s living cost is far higher than that of in Hong Kong, I’mm going to increase the price of sponsored chapters from $10 per chapter to $25 per chapters. Please understand this.
Also, on some more… annoying topics. During my absense, our site and discord have been swamped by posts asking stuff like “OMG IS VPNA DROPPED!?”, “Where the hell are you!?”, “If you don’t post them I’m going to commit suicide etc.” I’m going to be blunt here, be respectful. I’m not here to put up with people’s tantrums. I might be a translator, but I have a real life to deal with to. What’s more, just read the damn announcements, instead of posting stuff like this. Heck, if you asked in a nice and respectful manner, then it wouldn’t have been an issue, just don’t be a **** about it.
Hey everyone, Selutu here! Remember the Very Pure and Ambiguous – The Prequel fan art contest we had not long ago? Well, I’m very pleased to announce the winners today! I had initially hoped to get more entries, but alas, I suppose 3 is good enough!
Without further ado, let me present to you the winners and a few simple words from them! Continue reading Fan Art Contest Winners Announcement
Happy Valentines Day everyone! Nope, sorry to disappoint you, there is no mass release for Very Pure and Ambiguous – The Prequel today, however, that doesn’t mean that you aren’t getting anything.
Spread the love, spread the joy, spread the ****. Embrace the lewdness within you on this special Valentines Day. Please come join Qin Mengyun as she explores her inner self on her path to vengeance!
Yep, here’s a new novel pickup by yours truly (i.e. me). This is going to be an R18 published novel titled “Slutty Chivalrous Woman (浪情侠女)”, I hope you’ll enjoy the first two chapters!
Readers, today, I would like to announce the fan art contest that I will be holding for Very Pure and Ambiguous – The Prequel. Ideally, I would have liked to do it to commemorate us finishing Volume 1, and moving onto Volume 2, but alas, the timing was just a bit off.
- The piece of artwork must be original (i.e. no plagiarizing or just stealing something off a search engine)
- Submission must be related to Very Pure and Ambiguous – The Prequel.
- Artists may submit as many pieces of artwork as they please.
- Any medium of artwork is accepted, be it digital art or hand drawn etc.
- Submissions must be in an image format to sent to [email protected] (i.e. .jpg, .jepg, .png etc.)
- Submission time frame: January 4th 2017 to February 4th 2017 (GMT+8)
Continue reading Very Pure and Ambiguous – The Prequel Fan Art Contest