|This is an original story written by Selutu.
Category: Action , Adventure , Fantasy , Supernatural , Original
The existence of the supernatural has always been a controversial debate. Some believed in the existence of dragons and zombies. Others believed in angels and demons. It has never been something the entirety of mankind could agree upon.
The truth was that they exist. Almost all of them have been recorded down in history, only to be treated as mere myths and legends as technology progressed. David’s realisation of this fact was all too sudden.
Being thrown into this world of myths and legends, follow David’s story as he discovers his true self.
This chapter is provided to you by Re:Library (https://re-library.com/)
If you are reading this from other sites, please consider dropping it and read from Re:Library instead. It is demotivational for us to know that the readers are reading our work on a thieving site. Thank you kindly.
Also Hosted on:
- Prologue – A Sea of Red
- Chapter 1 – Orcounter
- Chapter 2 – First experience
- Chapter 3 – The Next Day
- Chapter 4 – Normality
- Chapter 5 – The Fool Part I
- Chapter 6 – The Fool Part II
- Chapter 7 – Lucifer’s Tale
- Chapter 8 – Tomb of the Unliving Part I
- Chapter 9 – Tomb of the Unliving Part II
- Chapter 10 – Tomb of the Unliving Part III
- Chapter 11 – Tomb of the Unliving Part IV
- Chapter 12 – First Impressions
- Chapter 13 – Danger?
- Chapter 14 – Worries
- Chapter 15 – Arrival
- Chapter 16 – Mana and Succubus
- Chapter 34 – Meeting Mephistopheles
- Coming Soon