Hero King

[New Series] Hero King

And here, Re:Library brought to you… yet another new series!! Two new series in one month, wow!! Huh? What? Did I say something about restraining myself and slowing down my pace? You must’ve misheard. When there are so many capable translators out there looking for a job, when there are still so many Gender Bender novels out there that I wanted to read, how can I restrain myself!

This translator is introduced to me by Yuki, he is known as Mab, and honestly, this is probably one of the best translator I’ve seen yet. His work attitude is admirable, he works really fast, and his vocabulary is also pretty good. I can’t ask for better! Please put your hands together and give Mab a warm welcome.

The plan for Hero King is 2 chapters per week, this for now is a teaser chapter. We will only officially start publishing this series at a fixed time in May.

Click the Link to Start Reading:
» Chapter 1 «

Notify of
guest
21 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Squid
Squid
April 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Hell yeah, glad to see this getting translated

Yuni
Yuni
April 22, 2020 11:12 pm

I had read the manga, and I was crazy to read the novel, thankfully the super Mab came to translate

๖ۣۜKบgส Sสภ
๖ۣۜKบgส Sสภ
May 10, 2020 12:12 pm
Reply to  Yuni

Can you send me the link of the manga please.

Ben
Ben
April 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Hi I’m a fairly long time reader (of most of your projects, also sorry I can’t donate I’m a university student with no job so I have very little money) first time commenter, while I’m happy to see you’re continuing to expand on the number of series you’re translating, looking into the future I personally would rather see you guys picking up works who’s translation was dropped rather then starting on on ones that have never had any translation (if for whatever reason you not keen on doing this it’s fine). I’ve decided to give you a list of gender… Read more »

Ben
Ben
April 22, 2020 10:59 am
Reply to  Silva

Yeah I completely understand and accept your points, just 1 question if Yotogi no kuni no gekkouhime was on your pick up list at some point is it possible you will pick it up at some point in future? honestly out of these it’s the 2nd most I would like to see translated (First for me would be tilea just because for me it’s solidly falls into the so bad it’s great category, but I absolutely understand why people get sick of it, 3rd would be the dark elf one as it’s seems good in general as well as it… Read more »

Rocking Red Reaper
Rocking Red Reaper
April 21, 2020 3:26 am

So Silva do you have a list of tags for this novel yet? I’m asking mainly whether it will have and Yuri or maybe even shoujo ai though the premise seems interesting enough to were I will read it even if it doesn’t. It’s just if it has one of those two tags then the enjoyment I’ll get out of it doubles!

Yanga
April 21, 2020 4:03 am

Nothing yet it seems, at least according to what he added on NU. Maybe silva isn’t to fond of yuri?
Picking only new series without the tag

Croix
Croix
April 21, 2020 12:07 am

The other new novel still not found new translator for it right?
Demon Sword Maiden, two week without new chapters on patreon should we panic too?

ِAbove i have been ***? right, its evil must done! 😛

Croix
Croix
April 21, 2020 1:08 am
Reply to  Silva

Thank you for explanation, Demon Sword Maiden has bad luck for nice novel

Bento Hako
April 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Much appreciated for this to be translated, as I’ve seen the google translated raws on ncode.syosetsu, and they absolutely are not easy to read with all the small text above the Kanji and stuff, as well as lots of terminology that google translate simply doesn’t support.

Elestia
April 20, 2020 8:17 pm

As a fellow gender bender afficianado who ate up the manga adaptation, I will enjoy reading this.

exqalph03
exqalph03
April 20, 2020 7:36 pm

How should I say this.. I see this coming somewhat from you… lol.
Welcome Mab.!!

— Thanks for the chapter~ ^^
—– Thanks for the new series!

mabo
April 20, 2020 10:33 pm
Reply to  exqalph03

How… how did you see this from me….

I’ve been hiding under a rock. You don’t know me. You don’t know me…

kawaii1234567
kawaii1234567
April 21, 2020 2:40 am
Reply to  mabo

This looked interesting but after reading the first 4 volumes of the Manga maybe not. It gives off the feel of a secret hero who props up their friends trope.

exqalph03
exqalph03
April 21, 2020 3:55 am
Reply to  mabo

lol. maybe I’m the ant underneath then XD . hmm. worm would be more suitable but I don’t like them.